Manufacturing: NX 5-axis milling
This seminar introduces the user to the functionalities in the area of 4-5-axis milling. The difference between 5-axis positioning milling and 5-axis simultaneous milling is explained. The modules covered in the previous models are explored with regard to their application in 5-axis positioning milling.
- Introduction to multi-axis simultaneous machining
- 4- and 5-axis milling functionalities
- Positioning milling with rotary table
- Swivelling table or swivel head
- Simultaneous machining of 4 and 5 axes
- Travel methods in multi-axis milling
- Machine kinematics
- Collision monitoring
Basics of NC machining technology and experience in working with NX.
Anmerkung zur Dauer
Possibly in connection with the 2-day freeform surfaces course for CAM users. Additional days as required.
NX CAM Course
- Production engineers
- NC programmers
- production planning employees