Freeform surfaces for NX CAM users
This seminar covers the principles, opportunities and the practical use of freeform surface modelling. You will be taught about application-specific modelling strategies together with the use of parametric functionalities within the freeform surface modelling.
- Creation and editing of splines
- Creation and editing of freeform surfaces and flat bodies
- Analysis of specific as well as geometric properties of freeform surfaces
- Creation, handling and editing of freeform models, plane/curve associativity, integration of planar bodies in solid bodies
- Creation of control surfaces for special CAM applications
- Analysis and correction of design problems (freeform surfaces)
Basics of modelling in the area of mechanical engineering / mould construction and experience in working with NX.
Anmerkung zur Dauer
Alternatively, 5 days of basic training specifically for design engineers. Additional days as required.
- Production engineers
- Application programmer
- NC programmer
- CAD/CAM Manager
- System administrator