Manufacturing 1: NX CAD basics
The course provides an introduction to the use of the CAD functionality. Users learn the basics of CAD modelling. This is followed by an introduction to the methodology of parameterisation and model associativity for a better understanding of the modelling problem. The focus is on dealing with CAD models in terms of the Master Model Concept for a process-based work method that is aligned to concurrent engineering. After the course, participants will be able to handle geometry models in assemblies and implement the potentially necessary modelling of auxiliary geometries for NC machining.
- The NX programme package (concept history)
- Basics of NX
- Basics of construction
- Creation of curves
- Working with sketches
- Rapid model change using "Synchronous Modeling"
- Analysis and information of objects
- Introduction to the Master Model Concept
- Methods for assembling an assembly (assembly)
- Creation of associative copies (Wave Geometry Linker)
- Drawing derivation (brief introduction))
PC knowledge. The course serves as a minimum requirement for participation in CAM seminars.
Anmerkung zur Dauer
Two additional days on-site are recommended in order to further explore the applications and increase efficiency. Additional days as required.
- Production engineers
- NC programmers
- production planning employees