This seminar teaches you the functionality and the opportunities for independently creating and applying user cycles within NX CAM. It also identifies further opportunities for automating your processes. This training teaches you the basics; to establish more in-depth knowledge, we recommend additional consulting services at your location.
- Structure and functionality of UserCycle
- Preparation and adaptation of UDE / template operations
- Libraries and functions
- Example programming and implementation
- Verification of the tool paths
- Advanced techniques
Experience in working with NX and the Tcl/TK course, or comprehensive experience in script language, is required for participation.
Additional informations for the duration
Additional days on-site, as required, are recommended.
- Production engineers
- NC programmers
- production planning employees