NX Progressive Die Design
The fastest, fully-automated tool design process.
NX Progressive Die Design offers a new type of solution for the design of progressive dies. Manufacturers not only shorten their delivery times by using this module, but also optimise and automate their tool design processes. From the design to tool validation - NX Progressive Die Design is a comprehensive solution for manufacturers of progressive dies.
Benefit from the advantages of NX Progressive Die Design
- Fewer errors in tool design
- Automation of manufacturing processes
- Reduction in CNC programming time
- Centralisation and control of the design information
- Clearly-structured process development
An insight into the software module
The standard NX functions support you in the efficient design of sheet metal parts. Using bend tables, you can create parts with pre-bends and overbends.
The handling of the bent part through to the untreated strip enables the complete process to be illustrated. The associativity between the part design and the progressive die becomes a matter of course with the NX software. Internal factory standards and their reuse can be recorded and used and optimised through to production.
Technical facts at a glance
- Specification of strip details and the progress of the design phase by means of an optimised workflow
- Efficient design and visualisation of moulding and die cutting tools
- Integrated library for standard parts
- Provision of information for an automated manufacturing process
- Dynamic collision recognition by means of motion simulation
Benefit from JANUS expertise
With JANUS you not only get a system service provider, but also a competent partner. Together we will analyse your needs, define standards and precise solutions, in order to enable optimum integration into your system landscape and processes.