NX Electrode Design
The automation of electrode design and management
NX Electrode Design supports and optimises the modelling of electrodes in all tool projects. The module helps you to manage highly complex electrodes and to automate the design and manufacturing process.
Your advantages at a glance
- Shortened design time from the finished part to the electrode
- Data container for EDM process, manufacturing cell
- Interface for the subsequent processes
- Illustration, management of standard blanks and holders
- Details adjustable to suit customer situation
An insight into the software module
With the NX software module, the modelling and design of electrodes is quick and easy. The module offers a time-saving, step-by-step solution, with which you can automate your electrode process, from design to production. Even complex, sophisticated electrodes can be created easily and efficiently.
The module also enables the control of the EDM process within the manufacturing cell, using the information that is calculated and entered in the creation process. For example, the control of the necessary technologies such as quality and measurement data.
Technical facts at a glance
- Design of the working area of the electrode and clearances
- Negative measurements for electrodes
- Inspection of electrodes
- Recognition of the manufacturing geometry
- Creation of documentation and part lists
Benefit from JANUS expertise
We are on hand as experts to support you in the automation of your tool projects. We are familiar with the capabilities of the system and its modules. You are familiar with the capabilities and needs of your company and its tool projects. Together we will find the best method for the automation of your electrode design.