NX Shop Floor Connect
Transfer of production data from Teamcenter to the machine tool
The seamless integration into Teamcenter and the bi-directional transfer of NC data from Teamcenter to the machine tool is the basis for reliable operation. Shop Floor Connect allows you to optimise processes and regulate and control your responsibilities with defined approvals and dedicated access rights.
- Access to the production data managed in Teamcenter, such as NC programmes, tool lists and clamping sketches
- NC programme transfer to control and readback optimised NC programmes
- No duplication of data storage thanks to Teamcenter integration
- Revision control is ensured
- Transfer of workshop-programmed programmes to Teamcenter
More about the module
NC programmes are directly stored in Teamcenter. Seamless DNC integration allows the released NC programme to be executed safely. A change in the design process or in the CAM process can be checked, released and archived in a traceable manner. Access to the released information from the workshop is via a simple and intuitive user interface, which was specially developed for workshop applications.
Technical facts at a glance
- From design to manufacturing, the processes are managed in Teamcenter
- Access rights are managed via Teamcenter
- Viewer for NC programmes, tooling sheets, tool lists and more
- Easy-to-use Shop Floor Connect web interface for easy access to relevant data for machining
- Direct communication with Teamcenter by means of machine control
Benefit from JANUS expertise
The connection and integration of the machines into the production process is the next logical step when you want to complete your CAD-CAM-CNC process chain.
Our experience in the CAM process, combined with the experience in Part Manufacturing Data Management, makes JANUS the ideal partner for you for Shop Floor Connect. This experience is complemented by our close collaboration with A+B Solutions, the Siemens development partner for DNC products.