Integration of any CAM systems into Teamcenter and MRL
Make Teamcenter your data management tool with the CAM Integrator and use data from any CAM systems. With MRL Access you also have the option to use MRL for resource management for NC programming and machine simulation.
- Avoidance of redundant, unmanaged data through the use of the Teamcenter platform
- Use of the resources from MRL with MRL Access
- Creation and revision from the third-party system is possible
- Legacy data can be imported and managed
More about the module
A configurable interface allows data from a third-party CAM system to be incorporated into the Teamcenter data structure as an MENC Machining Item. Teamcenter functions like New, Add and Revise allow the creation and revision of MENC Machining Items or the addition of a new dataset to an existing MENC Machining Item.
MRL Access also allows access to the MRL data structure. Tool data and other resources from MRL can therefore be used in the third-party CAM system. The tools used are referenced in the parts list in the corresponding MENC Machining Item.
- Integration of a third-party CAM system into Teamcenter
- Use of tool data from MRL in third-party CAM systems
- Tools used are stored in the parts list
- Supports import of existing data
- Integration into Shop Floor Connect
Benefit from JANUS expertise
Our close cooperation with A+B Solutions, the OEM and development partner of Siemens for Teamcenter 3rd party CAM Integration and MRL Access, provides the ideal conditions for the implementation of an integration project. There is also a mapping utility available, if required, to prepare the data for the corresponding CAM system. It assists with creating the mapping tables for classes and attributes. Integration projects are always customised and executed as projects.