The automated output of documents
The generator for production documentation enables the automatic output of specific documents. These documents are completely adaptable so you can use the standards of your company.
- Documentation effort is reduced to a minimum
- Output of tool lists, operation plans, clamping sketches and drawings and much more.
- Minimal implementation and maintenance effort
- Documentation at just the push of a button or automatically with post-processing
- Define and adapt output formats (Word, Excel, HTML, PDF, XML, etc.) for the documentation of all data generated in the CAM process
More about the module
The JANUS ShopDoc module offers a wide variety of options for customised and process-specific manufacturing documentation. The adaptation of standard NX documentation to your requirements can be very time-consuming for you. With you we adapt JANUS ShopDoc to your requirements. With the wide range of standard functions, we can cover many applications without additional programming effort.
Technical facts at a glance
- Automatic generation during post-processing (can be switched)
- Customised output format and content
- General comments
- Clamping situation etc. as a diagram, internal drawings
- Output formats: WORD, EXCEL, PDF, HTML and others on request
Benefit from JANUS expertise
All common requirements can be met in the standard. For individual customer requests, the JANUS team of experts can implement your requirements quickly and cost-effectively. In this way, you can achieve your required workshop documentation in the most efficient manner.